miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

TOM SWAYER


Well, as you know, in literatura class we were reading some books and short stories. I really enjoyed it because, believe it or not, I like to read is just that I rarely have time to do it. Tom Sawyer is one of the stories I liked. I had hear that story before, but I have not known the plot before. I went to the SAC and couldn`t find the book so I decided to listen an audio material with Tom's story. I want to tell you a little bit of Tom Sawyer`s personality, Tom is a mischievous boy with an active imagination who spends most of the novel getting himself, and often his friends, into and out of trouble. Despite his mischief, Tom has a good heart and a strong moral conscience. As the novel progresses, he begins to take more seriously the responsibilities of his role as a leader among his schoolfellows.

I think all subjects are important for getting knowledge but I think American Literature is necessary if we want to understand the American culture and the English as a second language. I think teacher Ana Maria is an excelent teacher because she encouraged us to read and to understand what we read.

No hay comentarios: