miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

My husband.




I want to tell you about my husband because he is my friend and my support and I think is good that you know a little bit of his personality and skills.


Well, he is from Tampico, his mom is from Tuxpan, Veracruz and his father was born in Tampico too. He lived his childhood in Tuxpan, Veracruz and his adolescence too, then, he moved to Tijuana City for two years. Latter he return to Tampico, but he decided to study in Mexico City and that was the reason I met him.


He culdn't to study at the Metropolitan university so he return to Tampico and he started to study Psychologist Bachellor. I married him and we were living here the last twelve years.


What my husband likes is listening music, doing exercise, spending time with his family, playing with his children and helping people because he is a psychologist.


He plays basquetball very good and he cooks delicious enchiladas. He supports me and chers me up when I'm week, He helps me a lot since the time I decided to study in this university .


We have had differences but finally we have have get over them.

No hay comentarios: