jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

My wonderful kids


It`s time to tell you about my children, you know them but I want to tell you more information about them you don't know.


I'm going to start with my first boy MORONI, his birth was very difficult because he was trapped with his umbilical cord so was difficult for him to born. Once he arrived to this world we were very happy, he was my mom's first grandson so you can imagine how loved he was.


Moroni was a very quiet baby, he used to be calm most of the time. Now he is an obedient boy, helpful, responsible, and perseverant. When he has a goal he never rest untill he gets it.


My second child is ISAI, he`s a mischievous boy, he likes to play all the time, he was a noisy baby and he needed a lot of atention. He enjoys playing with his brother, he`s lovely boy because he tells me that he loves me all the time. He is very smart at school and he likes to sing and to dance.


My beautiful boys are my support, believe it or not, they cheersme up and I really enjoy when I'm with them. Well, once you turn into a parent may be you would understand how important is a child in your life.

No hay comentarios: