miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

The Phantom of the Opera House

Hi! I want to share more about I read last month, I need to explain you that I saw this movie when I was living in Mexico with my family, I realy liked the movie of the Phantom of the Opera, I remember that it was interesting and sad. I enjoy the drama and love stories and this is a good one.
For those of you have never seen the movie or read the book let me tell you what this story is about...



...This story is about strange things happening at the Paris Opera House, people hear voices and see shadows. Everybody say there is a phantom, the phantom of the Opera. The phantom that many people have seen is a strange man with an awful face, he loves music and singing. He participated at the construction of the opera’s building so he knows very well that place; in fact, he lives in a place down the theatre next to a river. The problem is when he felt in love with Christine, a young singer who accepted a relationship with him after he gave her singing classes.
The themes we can tlak about in this story are: horror and ysticism, impossible love and arts and music.

No hay comentarios: